Life According to Averie

Here are Averie's first 18 months of life! Please enjoy!

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Friday, July 15, 2005

We Survived the Dr. Appointment!
I was a good girl for my Dr. this time! I was talking and smiling and she just loved me! I got weighed and am a whopping 14lbs. 1oz.!! I also grew taller! I am 24 3/4 inches! 75% all the way...my Dr. said I am evenly proportioned! I was also given the okay for solids! I am growing way too fast my Mom and Dad said...

I think my Mom is waiting another month to start cereal. I don't mind too much, I am doing just fine with my milk! Well, that was the good news about the visit! I also had to get three shots! It hurt so bad! I cried for a couple of minutes, until my Mom picked me up and held me! I then took a nap and was okay afterwards. I am doing fine now, no reactions yet. And I don't seem to be extra cranky! Mom appreciates that! Well, I am going to go for now, I need my nap soon! I'll get my Mom to put up a picture of my cool bandaids! Bye bye!

3 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very proud of you, Averie, for being such a brave girl!

Love, Grandma

 
At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a very beautiful baby girl Averie! We ae sorry we have not seen you yet but we will soon. Take care of your mommy and daddy.

Love,
Dan, Barbara, Theresa & Joey

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

You're so lucky! I get FOUR shots - two in each thigh all at once! I'm not looking forward to my 6-month checkup in two weeks....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home