Life According to Averie

Here are Averie's first 18 months of life! Please enjoy!

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Thursday, March 30, 2006

PLAYTIME

Here are Rece and Averie crawling around at his house! Averie and I went to his house Tuesday to Wednesday. It was a great time! I went because Rece's mommy had a Pampered Chef Party! It was fun. I definately got some good stuff. Which I am very excited to use! I also got my Mei Tai in the mail today. It took a little longer than I had thought to get here, but I am still excited to have it. We will have to make use of it soon! I need to get some practice putting it on and wearing it!!! What else? Hmmm...we are still plugging along on home improvements...Averie's daddy and grandpa painted the hallways and trim today while grandma, Averie and I bought fabric for curtains for the kitchen, hallway and dining room! I am going to start on those this afternoon...after I catch up on my blogs! I will also post a before and after pic of the kitchen wall (the main wall that has changed)!! More pics and posts to come!!
********************
What are you lookin at??



Both Having fun!


Both going for a ball!!


They both got one...but Rece had already dropped his by the time I snapped the pic. And just as I snapped the pic, they both split at the same exact time and crawled off in the directions they are facing. It was pretty funny! We needed a video camera going!
***************

The left one is after the ugly fruit and vine wall paper and fake bricks were tore down. After is on the right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home