Life According to Averie

Here are Averie's first 18 months of life! Please enjoy!

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Monday, July 18, 2005

RICE CEREAL
Hey everyone...it's just me! I wanted to tell you all that Mom and I went to Babies R Us this evening and I got some cool stuff! First, I got a pair of Levis jeans (soooo adorable, wait til you see them...Mom said I just had to have em for the fall!), I got my cousin Max a birthday gift, I got my first box of Rice Cereal to use in a couple of weeks, I got two new cool toys, since I am getting so big and love to chew and put things in my mouth. And finally, I got a body sponge to lay on in the BIG tub, since I am almost out growing the baby tub! That's about all for today...oh yea, and now everytime Mom or Dad put me on my back, I roll over to my belly!! I just love the freedom! See you later, gators! :o)

1 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger Tonia said...

How exciting, Rice cereal! Hopefully you like it as much as I do!
Love,
Rece

 

Post a Comment

<< Home