Life According to Averie

Here are Averie's first 18 months of life! Please enjoy!

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Friday, November 25, 2005


HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I hope everyone's Thanksgiving was great! Mine was good...my family came to my house and we had turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, corn casserole, sweet potatoes, 7 layer salad, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie, pumpkin cheesecake and veggie pizza! We had quite the feast! The only bad thing of the day was that my mommy got my sickness and wasn't feeling well. She's better now though! That's all for now... Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad mommy's better! Love, Grandma

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Tonia said...

Cute bib Averie, I have the same one!! Can't wait to see you again. <3 Rece

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

averie, glad your thanksgiving was good!
love,
mimi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home