Life According to Averie

Here are Averie's first 18 months of life! Please enjoy!

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Monday, October 31, 2005


MY PUMPKIN
Hello! I have had an exciting few days! I got to paint on my pumpkin Friday (see pictures in order above) and I got to go to Columbus on Saturday-Sunday! I had a great time! The pumpkin painting was fun. I mostly wanted to eat the brush. The paint squished between my fingers but I managed to put some on the pumpkin. I think most of the paint ended up on me though!

When I went to Columbus, I got to play with my friends Theresa, Joey and Olivia. I even stayed at Olivia's house! It was fun. I got to see her toys and add a couple to my Christmas list! I am handing out candy tonight...you won't even recognize me if you stop by!! BOO!
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home