Life According to Averie

Here are Averie's first 18 months of life! Please enjoy!

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Thursday, October 13, 2005




















PUMPKINS!!!!
Today I went with my mom and dad to pick some pumpkins! It was a great time! I even got to sit on pumpkins and hold on to pumpkins...I also took FIVE of them home! I am so lucky. Mom and dad are going to carve them in a couple of days! They will carve one just for me :o) I hope you enjoy these pictures! I had a fun time picking out the pumpkins. We also went to Johnston's and got cider and apples! Yum! I tasted cider and liked it, but wasn't allowed to have a lot. Just a taste! Well, I better get to bed! I'm tired! Nighty, night! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Blogger Tonia said...

That looks like so much fun! I can't wait to go with my mom and dad to get some pumpkins on saturday!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home