Life According to Averie

Here are Averie's first 18 months of life! Please enjoy!

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Friday, September 23, 2005

Me at the zoo in Columbus! Posted by Picasa


MY WEEK!
This week was great! I went with mom and dad to visit many many people! We went to see my grandparents, my friend's Joey and Theresa and my friend Rece. We did a lot of catching up! It was so much fun. I also got to go to the zoo with Theresa and Joseph. I saw a lot of animals. These are just a few. I got to bring home a manatee (one just my size)! We also had a lot of fun going to the mall in Columbus. Mom bought me some stuff she couldn't let me see. It is for Christmas!

As for me, I am really sitting up well now. I tip over sometimes, but for the most part...I am sturdy!! I also have been eating more and more food. I have now had squash, sweet potatoes, carrots, green beans, peas, peaches, bananas, pears and applesauce. I like them all but green beans. We will keep working on those! I have also had a little taste of juice. I wasn't so sure about that though. This coming week I will get to try more and more food! I can't wait. I am ready for bed, see you all soon! ALSO~CHECK ME AND RECE OUT AT HIS SITE!!

1 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger Tonia said...

Hi Averie-
It was a lot of fun seeing you and I can't wait to see you next month! I have some good news. I now sleep in past seven and take two naps during the day...one is 1 1/2 to 2 hours and the other is 1 to 1 1/2 hours!!!! My mom is ecstatic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home