Life According to Averie

Here are Averie's first 18 months of life! Please enjoy!

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Monday, September 05, 2005

Hello~from me and my sisters! Posted by Picasa



LABOR DAY!
Today was a good day! Mom, dad, my sisters and I all had a picnic in the park. Then we went for a looooong walk! So long that I had to take a nap in the front pack facing mom. She was also so tired...because I'm not light anymore! Later on we went to Andersons and bought steaks and grilled them and had corn and potatoes! I had cereal, sweet potatoes and pears (1st time) for my dinner. I liked the pears. I only made one pucker face! Hope you all enjoyed the day today! I did, back to work tomorrow...(not for me, but mom and dad do...I get to see grandma and G.G.)! Oh yea, I can drink out of a sippy cup now, like a pro! Nighty, night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home