Life According to Averie

Here are Averie's first 18 months of life! Please enjoy!

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Monday, August 15, 2005

HELLO EVERYONE!!
Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y
Hi there! How is everyone doing these days? Me, well I'm doing great! I have now mastered the art of eating cereal. I am now eating it 3 times a day...breakfast at 7, lunch at 11 and dinner at 2:30! I really like cereal. I will be having my first veggie (squash), in about 2 weeks! I am not so sure about that though!

Today was a fun day for me! I spent the morning with my dad. We played, napped, ate and had a good time. Than my mom came home from work and we played some more, ate some more, went grocery shopping, took a long walk around the block and sat in the back yard on a blanket and watched the trees sway in the breeze! Busy day - time for bed! I love you all!

2 Comments:

At 6:48 AM, Blogger Laurie said...

Just wait until you can try fruit - BANANAS rock!


Love Haleigh Rose

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

We need an update Averie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home