Life According to Averie

Here are Averie's first 18 months of life! Please enjoy!

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Saturday, August 06, 2005

HELLO EVERYONE!
Not too much going on here these days...I've been busy playing in my exersaucer with Mom and Dad. I've also been taking walks through the neighborhood and just relaxing. My new favorite thing is to hang-out outside. I especially like that when I am tired. It seems to calm me down!

Today I went to Mommy's work and sold rootbeer floats for Easter Seals. Mom and Dad made me a rootbeer float shirt! It's so cute! I sold a bunch!

Well, it's almost that time...time for cereal! I am getting so excited to try it. Mom says I can start cereal on Thursday. When I am 5 months, 1 day old! I am also using a regular cup now. I'm not so good at it yet, but I am working on it! I really love trying to use it...I slobber all over it! Well, that's all I've got for now, naptime Mom says! I'm sure I'll have some fun pictures coming soon!

1 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger Tonia said...

Averie~ I can't wait to hear how your cereal goes! I love my solid food now and I really like my juice. P.S. I think my sleeping problem is figured out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home