Life According to Averie

Here are Averie's first 18 months of life! Please enjoy!

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Sunday, September 04, 2005


Do I look good in carrots or what? Posted by Picasa

SORRY~ HERE I AM!!
Hello everyone! Sorry it has been so long since I've updated my site! I have been so busy these days! I have mastered carrots, sweet potatoes and squash. I like the carrots and sweet potatoes a lot...the squash is just okay! I have also tried bananas and I gagged at every bite! They are so sweet, YIKES! Mom keeps telling me that I will like them a lot eventually! I am sure she is right. Well, this weekend has been good so far. My grandma watched me a while on Saturday, that was so much fun! I kept telling my mom and dad today that I want grandma to watch me again because we played a lot and had a good time. I guess she is coming Tuesday, I can't wait! Maybe G.G. will come too, I miss her! On Thursday I get my 6 months pictures taken! Hopefully I don't cry like I did at 3 months!! We are also getting family pictures taken that day. I am excited. Well I promise to keep up with my milestones better this month! It is going to be a fun and busy month! :) :) :)

1 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute little Michigan fan! I will see you Tuesday Averie - I can't wait! Love, Grandma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home