Life According to Averie

Here are Averie's first 18 months of life! Please enjoy!

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Thursday, September 15, 2005

6 month check-up...SHOTS...Posted by Picasa


6 Months!!
So, I had the 6 month check up today! It went very good! I am 16lbs. 5.8oz. I am 25 1/2 inches tall. Both are 50%! Very good. My Dr. said that I seemed very alert, that I would probably be trying many new things and be exploring on my own alot. She thought I was advanced! She even said I might want to try a sippy cup soon and I had to tell her I already knew how. She was happy about that!! So mom broke the news to me that I have to try green veggies now... :oP so, we'll see how that goes tomorrow. I have a lunch date with green beans!! Well, talk to you later everyone!!! Time to go to Target!

1 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Averie, you look so sad :(
I love you!

Love, Grandma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home