Life According to Averie

Here are Averie's first 18 months of life! Please enjoy!

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Monday, October 03, 2005


MY WEEKEND! Posted by Picasa (Here I am, at the wedding)
I had a great weekend! I went to my Aunt Shawna's (and Travis's) wedding! She looked beautiful and happy! I wore a new dress and tights my mom bought me! I was the loudest one in the church...they heard me giving my support! I didn't go to the reception, it was for adults only, but my grandma came and watched me and we played and had a good time!

Than on Sunday I went to dinner with my whole (mom's side) family! My aunts, uncles, cousins, grandmas and grandpa were there! We went to Smokey Bones, it was good. I got to have a little taste of mashed potatoes and cinnamon apples. I kept wanting more! I also kept drinking water out of my mom's cup! I'm so silly sometimes! Well, I should be going down for my nap! I slept in today, til 8:15 am...mom let me so I am ready for daylight savings time in a few weeks! Bye bye!!

1 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Blogger Tonia said...

Hope you had fun at your wedding!! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home