Life According to Averie

Here are Averie's first 18 months of life! Please enjoy!

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Tuesday, January 17, 2006


Can you see how swollen the top gums look (especially our right side)?
COULD IT BE?
So, Averie has these white bumps on her gums! They are swollen and she is sensitive about them. I think they are teeth getting ready to pop through...but am not sure! They are on the top and I can get a good look at them when she does her cheese face or I tip her upsidedown. I will try to get a picture, but am not sure how well it will turn out. I just noticed them on Sunday. Any thoughts on this??

3 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Blogger Tonia said...

Those are probably her pearly whites about to pop in. It is a little strange they are on top, but hey we never claimed to have "normal" children huh? And this is almost the same time Rece started teething...seriously some weird ESP thing they have going on!

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Laurie said...

Ok guys, now I'm totally feeling left out! First Rece gets two, then he gets fangs, now Averie's are getting ready to pop. I don't even have sensitive gums. I don't think I'll ever get teeth.......

To be continued...

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Those are for sure some teeth ready to make an appearance. Way to go Averie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home