Life According to Averie

Here are Averie's first 18 months of life! Please enjoy!

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Sorry it took so long to update...Averie does love beets! Which I expected...I even tried them...they don't taste as bad as they smell, but they didn't taste good! She also fed herself greenbeans this afternoon for lunch. She kept picking them up then putting them down. Every once and a while she'd eat one and have a puzzled (what is this yucky taste in my mouth) look! But she ate 90% of what I put on her plate, so that's good!

Well, her cold is slowly improving, she still has a runny nose and a small cough. And still no teeth, although, yesterday when I was wiping her nose and she was yelling at me I noticed a little white peeking through on the bottom gum!! So, we'll have to keep waiting on that too. I will be shocked if she gets four at the same time!!! Poor thing. She has been a little extra needy lately. But just a little. And she was up at 12am and again before 6am But teeth would explain all that. We'll let ya know!

Posted by Picasa
Averie can push her car backwards...and she always checks the trunk to see what toys I sneek in there! Picture 4, claps and says "A...." (as in yay!) What a cutie! :o) Mama loves you so much!

2 Comments:

At 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, what a cutie! Grandma love you so much too!!!

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Tonia said...

Congrats on the clapping Averie, I wish Rece would do that...maybe you can show him next time! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home