Life According to Averie

Here are Averie's first 18 months of life! Please enjoy!

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Monday, April 10, 2006

CUTE AND BRAVE

Averie in one of her cute outfits from the weekend (she is standing like a big girl)! This one she wore to church and to grandma and grandpa's for lunch! I (mommy) actually had a pink shirt and brown gauchos on...so we matched! :o) The second outfit she wore to Kristy's shower on Saturday. She would hardly let me take a good pic, she kept pushing her toy everywhere!!! I kept on chasing her and trying!


We had a good weekend! We also were outside a lot too and did some yard work. But I didn't bring the camera out with us. I will get some outside this week for sure since it is supposed to be so nice! Averie is also 13 months today! I can't believe it! She is getting so big. Just yesterday she started taking steps. She took a couple and than leaned into my arms! And today she gets very excited when I ask her if she wants to walk. She'll immediately crawl to me, hold my fingers to stand up, let go and take 3 or 4 steps into my arms! And she was doing this over and over this afternoon! It is so cute! Hard to believe she'll be walking soon!

3 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Averie! you look awesome in your outfit! Can't wait to see you again.
love, reagan

 
At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

averie is such a cutie pie! miss you, hope to see you soon!

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Laurie said...

Hey I have those pants in the first picture! They're soooo big on me still though (tall and skinny!)

Love Haleigh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home