Life According to Averie

Here are Averie's first 18 months of life! Please enjoy!

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

MOTHER'S DAY

We had a happy Mother's Day! It was a little gloomy outside, but we went to church, had lunch with Grandma and then a nap (not me, but Averie) and then went to GG's for a cookout with the family! It was a great time...we had burgers (brats and dogs too), beans (which I made), fresh fruit, jello salad, potato salad and yummy cookies and dirt cake (made by me...which is why I did not take a nap) :o) But that is okay! I relaxed at the cookout since there were many people willing to give Averie attention! Averie also got me a picnic basket and a charm for my bracelet! She was very thoughtful!

Well, tomorrow is the last day for swimming! We get to get into the water with her and learn some of the techniques that Miss Cindy has been teaching her. I am excited to get in with Averie and see how she reacts to that! Matt is getting in too! It should be fun. Hopefully I can show my grandma (she is coming to watch) how to use my camera and get some shots of us with her! And after swimming, daddy goes to work and we are going to Emma and Ella's for lunch with the whole clan. And Michael too (not in the clan pic)!


Beginning next week (weather permitting), Averie and I will start walking every morning. That way we might start weaning her of the am nap and keep mommy from gaining too much weight since I have been eating more regularly, and not always healthy stuff! I think I have a little room to gain...but I don't want to gain weight from a poor diet and lack of exercise! And then the zoo Thursday...weather permitting (I feel like I have had to say that for everything...that stinks)...with Grandma and GG! BUSY, BUSY are we!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home